Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pumpkin Pie for Mia!

Finally, Boys water polo season is now over. Now I have more time to write and take more pics of Mia and family. Halloween was a lot of fun. Catherine and I couldn't decide what Mia should be for Halloween, but the pumpkin beat out the peapod. For Halloween this year, the Wong and Hall family agreed to come over to my neighborhood due to the multiple kids living in the area and celebrate Halloween with dinner and trick or treating. Colony has been a little dull the last few years, so I though we should change it up. Fortunately, foothill ranch delivered awesomely. We had so many kids walking about and many houses were decorated like haunted houses. This was Catherine's and my first time out trick or treating in our neighborhood too. Last year we just gave out candy. Anyways, it was great and everyone had a good time. All the nieces and nephews look cute in thier costumes and had a blast. Maybe we'll have to do it again next year.



3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'll bet the Colony's kids are all grown up by now. Great that you found a new place for the kids to cash in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, Mia is a pretty cute pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hope you are enjoying every minute of her being so small. I was just looking at pictures of Ellery from about the age Mia is....and I feel like it went WAY too fast! I'm looking forward to a do over with the next one where I am cherish the time! :)

    ReplyDelete