Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Check-Up

We had Mia's 2-week check up at the doctor's today. She did well and we were happy to learn that she's growing well. At her last check-up she had lost just 2 ounces from her birth (6 pounds 8 ounces). Today she was 7 pounds 14 ounces. We're going to try getting her used to a bottle in the next couple of weeks so that I can eventually start working in my classroom in mid-August. We have been loving every minute with Mia! Some things we especially love:

- she makes the funniest faces and Ray and I love trying to copy them
- her hiccups could rival Aunt Sue's
- she can be sooooo stinky!
- sometimes when we change her, she just lays and stares at Ray's Listerine bottle
- she loves watching the Angels with us
- she does a great piranha imitation when she's really hungry and about to start eating

We can't wait to see what else she'll start doing!





3 comments:

  1. I'm a piranha...(Finding Nemo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just you wait. The stinkiness gets "better" with age. :) She is a cutie. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! I need to get back on the blog bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete