Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome Mia!

(Ray) Without any biasedness at all, I think my baby is the cutest baby ever. On Tuesday July 7th, at 225pm, Mia was born. She was 6 lbs and 10 oz, 19 inches long. She has a full head of hair and a smile that just knocks you over (thats because she farts everytime she smiles). Mia has a long body with long slender arms and legs. She could be a stud polo player and swimmer. Mia has my eyes and nose, but she has catherine's beauty (again I am biased). Here are some pics and videos that proves my theory.



4 comments:

  1. Yeah for Mia! Hope you are well. Get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that head of hair...and I'm not talking about Mia's. Congrats!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I'm pooped just looking at her. That was tough work for little Mia. I'm glad she's getting lots of rest now. :) Too cute! Woohoo! Ray, I'm biased. I think she's the cutest niece ever. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray, Eddie says you look happy - and you look black!

    ReplyDelete